Keep necessary cleaning products within reaching distance
- Curtains and blinds can collect a lot of dust over time and everyday you open and close them, the collected dust is spread throughout the house.
- The refrigerator’s condenser coils are often difficult to reach and therefore seldom cleaned. However their location makes for the perfect spot for dust to collect, which can cause the unit to shut down after some time.
- Not only can your washer and dryer collect a lot of dust and grime in the back and along the sides but they should also be cleaned on the inside once and a while.
- Air vents can also collect a lot of dust and begin to look grimy but can easily be cleaned using a microfiber cloth.
- Lastly, possibly one of the most overlooked areas are your houseplants, artificial or not that can collect a lot of dust and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.