This is so good! It’s easy and healthy. We just love it!
15 Minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies (One Pan)
Healthy chicken breast pieces and vegetables coated with Italian seasoning, olive oil and baked (roasted) in the oven for 15 minutes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
· 2 medium chicken breasts chopped
· 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
· 1/2 onion chopped
· 1 zucchini chopped
· 1 cup broccoli florets
· 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped or plum/grape
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
· 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
· 1/4 teaspoon paprika optional
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
2. Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.